Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your future Barbarian's name will be... - Page 2

[:1]Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.|||I'm going to try for something Germanic sounding, those are always fairly intimidating.|||Lothar (of the Hill People)|||Quote:








Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.




Voted best name thus far in the Diablo universe.

Bravo!

If you kill the joo, you make some mo!|||NARUTO! and my witchdoctor will be SASUKE! and my mage will be KAKASHI!!!! then i shall ransom these names for SOJs.|||Quote:








Lothar (of the Hill People)




Yes! |||JoeThePlumber|||Quote:








Forgive me, what's NS2?




Sorry for getting back so late.. NS2 is http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/ Natural Selection 2, based off of the old but popular Half-life mod Natural Selection. It's been my personal game of choice for many years, and I can't wait for the new one to be released!|||Quote:








NARUTO! and my witchdoctor will be SASUKE! and my mage will be KAKASHI!!!! then i shall ransom these names for SOJs.




Don't you know? the new currency in DIII will be poing coins|||i didnt enjoy barb in d2, so in d3 i am gonna call my wizzy barb, and my barb, wizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment