Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hardcore roster :)

just wana gauge who will be rolling a hc baba? |||I'm starting with this one, but I'd probably move on to an SC barb after I die a few times, I don't hope to finish a totally new and unfamiliar game without dying.|||I will be rolling one, I won't move to SC like Giga, but if I do complete the game without dying I will be upset.|||eventually i will go with a hardcore char for all classes, see who i do best with. this assumes of course we have enough slots to make alot of classes.|||Quote:








I'm starting with this one, but I'd probably move on to an SC barb after I die a few times, I don't hope to finish a totally new and unfamiliar game without dying.




Well, if DIII is like DII, you need to finish the game with a softcore character before you can play a HC one...|||If the game is like DII, you can go edit the registry and play an HC char as soon as you feel like it.|||from the looks of the barbs skills right now, going HC with a barb will not mean much, it looks like they will never die lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment