Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone notice the barb's resemblance to Qual-Kehk? - Page 2

It is astonishing! D3 Barb is 1 on 1 D2 Qual-Kehk!I was going to post thread about but used the search engine and found this one. ^

I like the D2 Barb more!|||It's unfortunate that I'm not the only person planning to purchase Diablo III the minute it comes out and reserve the names I want. Ha.|||Quote:








It's unfortunate that I'm not the only person planning to purchase Diablo III the minute it comes out and reserve the names I want. Ha.




Dude me and two of my friends are camping out at the game store (overnight if neccesary) to make sure we are the absolute first people to get it from that store at midnight. Hell, we may even go in costume as Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal. Now THAT is sad.|||Quote:








Dude me and two of my friends are camping out at the game store (overnight if neccesary) to make sure we are the absolute first people to get it from that store at midnight. Hell, we may even go in costume as Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal. Now THAT is sad.






Yeah can't really argue with that... I won't be dressing up, but I pretty much guarantee that I'll be taking my copy of Diablo III directly from the guy putting them out on the shelves. Then installing it the minute I get home and making every character that I've thought of a name for.|||Quote:








Yeah can't really argue with that... I won't be dressing up, but I pretty much guarantee that I'll be taking my copy of Diablo III directly from the guy putting them out on the shelves. Then installing it the minute I get home and making every character that I've thought of a name for.




Yeah, I doubt I'll have the initiative to actually make costumes or anything. But maybe I'll just make shirts with that plastic computer paper-iron on stuff. Put like... jah ith ber rune graphics on it or something. Actually my friends and I made D2 cardboard box costumes one year for halloween complete with a chair leg/dog choker chain/ spikey ball of tin foil HOTO flail. We were 17 and trick-or-treating, good times.

Either way, NOBODY is getting a copy of D3 before me in this town.|||whoa...i'll be camping...and getting the collector�s edition...BEFORE ALL OF YOU...too bad i live in Friggin Europe...|||Quote:








heh, I actually have a text doccument with a few names jotted down so I don't forget. Is that sad?




I do too ^^|||Are you guys planning to be "selling" reserved names of yours or just use it for you?|||Quote:








Are you guys planning to be "selling" reserved names of yours or just use it for you?




I truly hope not, but judging on blizzcon ticket scalping...

No comments:

Post a Comment