Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Barbarian Weapon - Page 2

I don't like that idea ..!

Even though it looks like an assassin's claw, it comes too close in my mind from WoW Warriors wearing hand weapons. I want ZERO WoW in DIII!!|||ya maybe..|||Quote:








I don't like that idea ..!

Even though it looks like an assassin's claw, it comes too close in my mind from WoW Warriors wearing hand weapons. I want ZERO WoW in DIII!!




No items then...or skills...list goes on...|||It looks like part of his armor to me. It'd be neat if he could combo with it. But it's just concept art.|||they could have zombies to hit people with and candy canes O_o.|||It's probably going to be like your Gloves, or wrists.

I doubt it will be your armour because I cant picture a Barb Using a assassin weapon.|||Quote:








I don't like that idea ..!

Even though it looks like an assassin's claw, it comes too close in my mind from WoW Warriors wearing hand weapons. I want ZERO WoW in DIII!!




Yeah, it would be terrible if Blizzard made use of things they learned while running WoW. I mean, its only one of the highest grossing games in the history of the industry. That would just be awful.|||would be sweet to have some means of using fists effectively be it the barb or another class...nothing like a good ol fashioned beat down...|||Didn't batman have something like those?

Nothing more then hand protection IMHO.. part of the armor.

True "Hand-claws" would need to use the hand for grips, but reduce the use of the wrist.

Maybe we see "Unarmed combat" like the monk used in Diablo II. Tho it would really such when you cannot get bonuses in an Item/power based system|||They said this was the different designs the Barb went through before they decided which to use. You can tell which one they picked so the other two barb images are kind of void now.

No comments:

Post a Comment