Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All barb skills coming soon

Just as Flux did with the WD, I have transcribed all Barb skills.

Just need a little formatting, and help from Flux, and it will be up on the news page. |||Nice and thank you.

(define soon numerically plz)|||I got excited I saw this thread highlighted in orange. Gonna take a while, even Flux is taking long with the WD, but he is a busy man and this process takes time, Ive been told. (Im not big on how much time these things take, to put on server and upload on Wiki, how to put up images etc)|||barb will be first, since leord got them transcribed first. barb love to him? I'm just finishing the comments on them now. on the news page thursday morning.|||WAAAA awesome post! I want to play barb first now! they all look soo good!|||http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/com...es-and-stats1/

A massive thanks for all the information compiled so far, great job

No comments:

Post a Comment