Thursday, April 12, 2012

Barbarian Follower Choice - Page 2

[:1]Quote:








I'm generally not interested in them. I hated how mercs in D2 were useful so you HAD to use one to keep up with others. I wanna care about me, myself and I alone. Don't need no stinkin' followers or pets.




I feel the same. If I wanted pets I'd play a WD. Let's hope taking followers has some costs involved. Having them as a pure boost will make them a forced non-choice.|||Right now you can't take have them while you are playing with others, and Blizzard is trying to design them so they will be hard to be kept alive in NM and Hell. Tho they are toying with the idea of allowing them to survive in NM and Hell but at a trade off of using one of your 3 passive slots to do so(but those that do not want them can just ignore them and use that 3rd passive slot for something else.).|||Sounds like they will be somewhat useless in D3. I love Mercs in D2, i have fun equipping them with unique set ups and watching them wreck. recently made an insane barb to go with my zealadin.

Anyways I will probably pick one up that will help me along the most, either healing if i need it from the templar, or wahtever the others can offer me to make my trip through normal more interesting. Or even templar doing melee, so we have double mace to face pwnage.|||Scoundrel - I would prefer a ranged character, and as others have said his ability to increase rune and gem finds is very appealing. It doesn't sound like they do much or take much damage so he might as well do something useful when hes not incapacitated.|||Scoundrel.|||Quote:








Sounds like they will be somewhat useless in D3.




I agree. But with a Barb I would most definitely pick the Templar just to steamroll right through everything headfirst. Im hoping I'm always going to be playing with my friends at every moment, but in case I wont be that would be my choice.|||I'd take the enchantress, most likely. I will be playing a wizard after the Barb, so he can take a Templar along.|||I thought the followers were only going to be in normal, are they in nm and hell too?

Xaulior.|||You can take them to NM and Hell, but they are supposed to not survive as long to the point where they are supposed to get OHKO all the time.|||Do we have more infos about followers ( only in single player or we can use them in coop). The reason of why im asking this is because I saw a message in the past where the followers were available only in single player.

No comments:

Post a Comment