Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Axe Combo for 1.12

Hey all,

I stopped playing back in 1.10 and I'm getting back in. Formerly I played a BvC WW barb with Enigma, Beast, and Grief. I've since rebuilt him (LvL 86, only about 5K life after BO as I have virtually no life charms ) and he seems to be strong, but I'm seeing new axe combinations and gear setups. I'd love to hear the more "pro" guys advice on the following setups:

Enigma with Grief/Beast

Enigma with BOTD/Beast

Enigma with BOTD/Last Wish

Fortitude with BOTD/Last Wish

If there's any other setup which has shown to produce more damage output that I didn't include, please let me know.

I'm assuming Grief/Beast is still the winner due to Greif's +dmg and Beasts IAS and OW. But maybe I'm outdated...

As for dueling, I'm seeing an increased focus on AR charms, when in the past the metagame had a greater focus on life. Seeing level 89 Barbs with 4400 life confuses me.

Thanks in advance--

calibansrage|||It might help to post this under D2 and not D3.|||BOTD is in D3?

ya man, wrong Diablo ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment