Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your future Barbarian's name will be... - Page 3

[:1]Quote:








I'm going to try for something Germanic sounding, those are always fairly intimidating.




ThyssenKrupp, Wurstoberst, Uberverschladmig...these I plan cause german really sounds cool |||mine will be called

The Franchise

cuz the barb will def be a franchise type of player|||Bomber or Moose Knuckle = camel toe joke but only stronger.|||My Barb's name(s) will be:

- Drakonar

- Wannabe_Conan

- Kerik

- Barbarella

|||Brothers!





Its been a long time,but I cant wait to get my hands dirty again....(by killing)|||Quote:








Its been a long time,but I cant wait to get my hands dirty again....(by killing)




Yes, I look forward to the slaughter as well...

As for names, I'll stick with my old handle: Warhawk.|||Dave

567890|||I wanna make a female one and name her OneToughB**** (sorry for swearing, I really couldn't resist lol)|||Pikachu ftw LOL|||Chuck_Norris :P

No comments:

Post a Comment