Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anyone else find the female barbarian attractive? - Page 2

She'd probably snap me in two if things got 'ahem' physical, but yes, she's hot.|||Indeed, you are right. However, I know that it has been mentioned as synonym for the same Nordic countries on occasion in modern times.

I would assume it's mostly meant as humorous anyway.

Which is exactly what my previous post was meant to be |||Quote:








Leord, I believe he is talking about historical Norse, since he typed "where", which has no significance in that post, but most likely meant "were".




Sigh ... yeah, it is quite obvious, i just type too fast and even proof read faster ... so no need to act like a grammar Nazi.


Quote:








Sorry to burst your bubble, but current norse women (Swedes, Norwegians & Danes) are just as weak as other countries =P




Burst my bubble .. lols, because the Barbarian female represents a girl from down town Stockholm not a Norse woman from the middle ages .. seriously ... i said they "were" .. in past tense (i know i made a typo but it still was quite obvious)

Regarding Norse women, i found this in an online article it sounds quite funny .. it's about Norse women.


Quote:




She had only done what she had to do. Thord knew that which we should all learn: do not mess with Norse women. They will cut you.




So i think Blizz really made a nice choice with their portrayal of the Barbarian Female the way she is ^_^|||Quote:








Whatever floats your boat.




More like, Whatever Sinks your boat. shes HUGE!!|||OP: Not really, seeing as she's a video game character.|||Well, I think its great for her to be able to carry an axe, you know, for all that zombie-killing need, but I definetely wouldn't invite her to dinner.|||Quote:








Anyone else agree or am I just plain weird




You're just weird.

I go for real women, not pixels on a screen, and typically I steer clear of the ones on the bowflex commercials.|||Quote:








You're just weird.

I go for real women, not pixels on a screen, and typically I steer clear of the ones on the bowflex commercials.




Well .. there is nothing weird about appreciating beauty in any form or shape ... nobody mentioned sleeping with a 2D person or marrying a character made of pixels (although this is becoming a trend in japan .. not kidding ... for real .. but that's another story XD)

I don't find anything weird about what the OP said ... being an artist myself i know very well how to appreciate beauty of any form or variety .. and each type of beauty has a way for appreciating it .. if anyone is weird it's those who can't appreciate beauty and only think all the time about their pants *no offense*|||she IS crapugly|||Quote:








I don't find anything weird about what the OP said ... being an artist myself i know very well how to appreciate beauty of any form or variety .. and each type of beauty has a way for appreciating it .. if anyone is weird it's those who can't appreciate beauty and only think all the time about their pants *no offense*




Oh well, time to time I appreciate "sexy" arts from games and whatnot, but female barbarian would be at the bottom of the art I enjoy. q: But hey, tastes differ for all, so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment