Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone notice the barb's resemblance to Qual-Kehk?

Just wondering if anybody noticed how much the barbarian's new hair and beard resembles Qual-Kehk's. I doubt it's anything beyond some sort of traditional hair style, but still neat to notice.|||They're both old and they're both Barbarians.So build,hair color and even hairstyle are pretty much expected to be the same.I like the idea of the D2 barb getting older and grizzled.|||Expect the name Qual-Kehk to be taken in the first 5 minutes of DIII being available.|||Quote:








Expect the name Qual-Kehk to be taken in the first 5 minutes of DIII being available.




If the char creation system is the same as in D2, the first thing I'll do is grab about 50 names I always wanted in D2 but were taken.|||Quote:








If the char creation system is the same as in D2, the first thing I'll do is grab about 50 names I always wanted in D2 but were taken.




Reminds me that I need to save a couple of 2-letter names when the game will be out lol. I saved the name "Pk" on like 3 WoW servers :P... And they're still there lol|||heh, I actually have a text doccument with a few names jotted down so I don't forget. Is that sad?|||Quote:








heh, I actually have a text doccument with a few names jotted down so I don't forget. Is that sad?




yep (10 chars)|||Quote:








heh, I actually have a text doccument with a few names jotted down so I don't forget. Is that sad?




Not the only one, over 200 names and counting so far, gonna try and grab as many as I can at release |||I would guess that there are some younger-looking styles available, but I agree with another poster about how the barbarians have aged and became grizzled due to their experiences in D2.

As far as name lists goes, I hadn't thought of that!

I always wanted epic names, but 75% were taken. Formulating my list now LOL|||Being a biker myself I�m not surprised as using a helmet all the time give you two options for hairstyle (very long or very short) meaning that looks will be rather similar..

No comments:

Post a Comment