Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bashiok's favorite D3 character...

Chatting with D3 CM Bashiok this afternoon about a cool thing we'll probably be able to announce tomorrow, I asked him which was his favorite character to play right now: Barb, WD, or other.


Quote:




Bashiok: i always like melee in any game i play, so barb still

Bashiok: "other" may apply too but i won't get in to that

Flux: "bashiok confirms there are no other melee chars in d3 but the barbarian"

Flux: *cough*

Bashiok: haha exactly

Bashiok: hrm, how can i backtrack out of that one peacefully...

Bashiok: uh... out of the classes that are in a playable state, the barbarian is my favorite




There aren't any big conclusions to draw from this. I just thought it was an interesting tidbit. I left the joke in so you can see that he's not saying there aren't any other melee chars, and he's not saying that barbs can only be played melee, etc. He's just saying that of the current chars, the one that's most fun with his preferred play style is the barb.

You may, however, join me in grinding your teeth that other people are playing Diablo 3 right now, while you're not.|||Well, with a name like Bashiok...|||Quote:








You may, however, join me in grinding your teeth that other people are playing Diablo 3 right now, while you're not.




Painful. How long was D2 'playable' before it was released? Years?|||I imagine it was playable until the developers became bored with the game, so they released D2 and then started working on Diablo III.|||Comparing time zones, my today is your tomorrow Flux. Can I hear the announcement now? plix plix plix |||Quote:








Comparing time zones, my today is your tomorrow Flux. Can I hear the announcement now? plix plix plix




Sure. You just have to convince Bashiok to give me the cool things now, so I can then relay them to you guys. GL w/ that.

Also, it's not a diablo 3 info thing, so don't get your hopes up too high.|||Suppose we know who Bashiok's going to avoid talking to from now on :P|||The cool stuff has arrived...|||I wonder if the Barbarian's ability to uh.... move around so freely?.... is part of it. I mean wow, looking at the gameplay video makes me excited for this too! Melee in D2 was.... alright. But with the mad skills the Barb has in D3, I can easily see that. I wish all the other characters will have such a unique gameplay, not so happy with WD so far, but who knows? eh|||Sigh.... I really wish I would've accepted the offer of those BlizzCon tickets...

No comments:

Post a Comment