Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your future Barbarian's name will be...

[:1]Hi all, this is sort of a "get to know you" kind of thread, as I myself have just rejoined the Diablo community after a 3 year hiatus.

Anyhow, my name is P.J. McKelvey. I'm a college student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA. I am currently majoring in general engineering.

My (first and hopefully only) Barbarian shall be named GaussWaffle, my name for everything else I play in the gaming world.

How about yours?

Barbarians kick ***! good times on D2 with those fellas (except the notable exceptions where bone fetishes are included..)

Great to be here guys, hope to get to know yal better before this sucker comes to fruition|||Shehulk

|||Would Thor be more appropriate? ;p

correction: they actually have sexes now, silly me ; )|||Meatshield

|||Butterball!

... That came out of nowhere.|||Beast, if I can snatch it, and there isn't a more appropriate class for that name.

(who else is going to make every class with the best name they can think of asap?)|||Quote:








Beast, if I can snatch it, and there isn't a more appropriate class for that name.

(who else is going to make every class with the best name they can think of asap?)




Not me, I only plan on having 2-3 classes, and really only work on one : ), dividing my time between D3, SC2, and NS2 will be a difficult, but extremely enjoyable experience|||Forgive me, what's NS2?|||Deathseeker.|||gouki or gouken

No comments:

Post a Comment