Thursday, April 19, 2012

Half joke, have serious barb build - Page 2

Quote:








Like in Diablo 1?




Never played it, you got me there|||Haha. This guide made me laugh. Great poem ^^

But seriously.. A bow wielding barbarian isn't that bad of an idea. The bow really suits her. She looks like one who is about to go wild hog hunting. I imagine that she can "flex" (what is it called?) the bow so hard that her arrows can pierce anything. I dont know how it would work in the game though :b|||It wouldn't work in the game - not as main bowuser anyway. The barbarian skill tree at this moment doesn't have enough room to implement enough bowskills not to mention that they totally abandonment of elemental bow skill would greatly upset the amazon lovers.

However, I do believe that certain interesting range skills - be it bow or throwing weapons - can be an interesting addition to the barbarian. It goes from pure powerhouse to a well rounded fighting machine that can stay ranged if that is what he/she prefers - though without forcing him/her to be ranged if he/she doesn't want to.|||Lol'ed at the pic, but I don't think it would work. I think the Barbarian is really the master of melee carnage, not a general warrior. If the character was the Warrior from D1, I could see it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment