Friday, April 13, 2012

Ugly-*** helmet, change it

[:1]The barbarians helmet in this picture is ugly and not very well modelled...i�d like them to switch it...that�s all i had to say.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/|||Ugly indeed.

They have shown more cool and brutal looking Barb helms in the artwork.

Then again, its down to personal taste. I find D2 players asking for the ugly BO helms instead of the Arreat ones sometimes.

This guy had a blue BO helm, Wolfhowl style ... I told him it has amazing stats but its fugly, and he replied 'Arreat style is fugly, this is gorgeous'. I kid you not|||Quote:




The barbarians helmet in this picture is ugly and not very well animated...i�d like them to switch it...that�s all i had to say.




Animated? You mean modeled/textured? But yeah, it's not that pretty, though I wonder what good changing it would achieve?


Quote:








This guy had a blue BO helm, Wolfhowl style ... I told him it has amazing stats but its fugly, and he replied 'Arreat style is fugly, this is gorgeous'. I kid you not




Reminds me of a helm I found. Its name was Cruel Mask... wonder why?|||damn i actually like that helm. :S|||Really? I like that helm.

I don't like the this one though. http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_ima...ss86-hires.jpg|||I like the helm from the character screen. The artwork in general looks a bit too "chunky" and WC3 for my taste though. ( Still, I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. )|||Quote:








Really? I like that helm.

I don't like the this one though. http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_ima...ss86-hires.jpg




Agreed. Yuck.|||Quote:








Really? I like that helm.

I don't like the this one though. http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_ima...ss86-hires.jpg




agreed...and does'nt his biceps look fat as well? (in that particular and olny image)|||Quote:








agreed...and does'nt his biceps look fat as well? (in that particular and olny image)




The dude is in his 40s man he isn't ment to be ripped

About the helm, its alright, I could take it or leave it.|||I always thought of the Barb as being in his 50s, but whatev.

I think the helm would look a little better in-game when you're zoomed out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment