Friday, April 13, 2012

Ugly-*** helmet, change it - Page 2

[:1]Quote:








Really? I like that helm.

I don't like the this one though. http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/_ima...ss86-hires.jpg




I have the opposite opinion. I like the one in the screen shot because it's subtle. The one in the character selection looks like it's trying too hard.|||I happen to like the helmet,

gives it a "Berserker" look.



-Kinky|||Off topic: what happened to the 'stepping up' animations on the D3 character page?|||Yea Im missing them too |||Nothing is uglier than the Monk. The Barb rocks.|||Quote:








The barbarians helmet in this picture is ugly and not very well modelled...i�d like them to switch it...that�s all i had to say.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/




agreed...they need to change it. it looks like crap.

other chars look alright...tho I feel they are getting a little too close to WOW animation |||Quote:








Off topic: what happened to the 'stepping up' animations on the D3 character page?




Hopefully this isn't the official character page...it would be pretty sad if the D2 character page was better than the D3 one.|||I'm pretty sure there will be lots of types of helms to choose from.

I'm also hoping of seeing something like arreats, that thing looked badass. |||Quote:








Nothing is uglier than the Monk. The Barb rocks.




I think the barb is also pretty cool looking. He does rock. I am also sure there will be several different looking hats so don't get worked up about one or two that we see now. They may not even make it into the game.|||Ya that helm looks so low-poly and just slammed on or something, and a little OT, never thought I'd say this but the WD looks best by far on that screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment