Friday, April 13, 2012

n00b: Dual Gimmershred WW Barb?

[:1]I'm building my first Barb after 10 years of other classes, and have no idea about this class.

I've got two gimmershreds and I'm reading up that the WW barb might be the best way to go for me. Is there a way to make a hybrid dual thrower/WW Barb with two gimmers? How would you place the skills?|||Playing with the skill tree:

1 in each skill to put:

5 in War Cry

1 in mace and axe mastery

1 in Stamina, Speed, Iron Skin, Nat Res

20 WW + prereqs

20 Double Swing

20 Frenzy

At level 71 with 28 points left.

What do you think, and what would you do?|||Is this the right forumsection for this question?|||A better forum to ask would be in the Diablo 2 Barbarian Forum.



Personally, I wouldn't recommend WWing with them. The damage will be low. You can keep them on one side for double throw, and have a swap for WW. Not sure what you can / can't get, but Beast, Grief, BotD, Oath, etc are all great for WW.

You should also max Battle Orders. The + life will be very useful in general, but especially in melee range with WW.|||Doh! Wrong version! Thanks for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment