Friday, April 13, 2012

Ugly-*** helmet, change it - Page 3

[:1]Regarding headgear I like it more subtle, for instance something like...a crest. But as ael noticed before that doesn't mean I would complain about Arreat's Face finding it's way into D3 and eventually on my character's head. I don't think it needs to be changed, because if everything looked cool it would be kind of boring. |||Looks like it'll do its job to me. Carebear headwear isn't for me.|||i personally prefer the look of the arreats face type winged helmets.|||Quote:








i personally prefer the look of the arreats face type winged helmets.




Agreed, I'd really enjoy it if these types of helm would made a comeback.

And I actually dislike more the WoWish sword then the helm(compare http://wowwalkthroughs.free.fr/ashbr...olution2ql.jpg old ashbringer's shape vs OP's link http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/?rhtml=y)|||I think there will be many helmet designs depending on what kind of helmet you use.

I have to say, that I am more concerned with the light effects on the weapons, but then again, maybe I am just more traditional when it comes to computer games.|||Quote:








http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/




Why is the Barbarians head stuck in his shoulder? Same goes for the Monk.|||SC2 has received alot of art upgrades since it was first announced, and I imagine D3 will follow the same path. Those characters on the character select screen, while somewhat nice, do lack the polish that I normally see in Blizzard games, and with quite awhile left on their development schedule I can't imagine that these wouldn't receive some better final touches before release.|||The Dramatic "stepping up-animations" had no reason to go, did they?

In Diablo 2 my first char (not favorite) was the necro cuz of his cool "stepping up-animation"|||My opinion

The helm is not the best, but why have a helm on the Character choosing screen? Just eliminate it, take it off let us see that Original barbarian face.. Then we can chose our own freaking helmet.. lmao|||Quote:








My opinion

The helm is not the best, but why have a helm on the Character choosing screen? Just eliminate it, take it off let us see that Original barbarian face.. Then we can chose our own freaking helmet.. lmao




yeah, why not display his face as well... I mean his beard is one of the coolest features on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment