Monday, April 16, 2012

Ugly-*** helmet, change it - Page 4

his helmet is at least prettier than a bicycle helmet, if that�s a positive thing :d|||http://www.voiceofarizona.com/users/...anRetarded.jpg

you still positive about that, Sulle?|||hahahah nice one GuardianHadriel...i am an optimistic guy, so i hope it will be prettier than that, because i could imagine the wizard with a bicycle-helmet like that, but it�s definitely not for the barb or else he would go beserk |||I think the helmet is amazing looking personaly. Reminds me of the goatmen. If it does make it into the final game I will definately be keeping one in my stash regardless of usefulness just so my barb can rock the look occasionally.



- Fire|||Fire_Dragon...might i ask you how old you are, considering your name...not that it's a clear sign of you being immature or anything...just how old are yah?|||Quote:








Fire_Dragon...might i ask you how old you are, considering your name...not that it's a clear sign of you being immature or anything...just how old are yah?




Not sure why you need to know or why he needs to answer...|||Eh, I dont dislike any of the diablo helms shown in this hread... now shako and crowns can look really fugly. It pains me a bit too much to look at my characters.|||Quote:








My opinion

The helm is not the best, but why have a helm on the Character choosing screen? Just eliminate it, take it off let us see that Original barbarian face.. Then we can chose our own freaking helmet.. lmao




I doubt any of the characters there will be wearing the armor they are now. It seems the display chars are getting progressively more dressed up as time goes on.|||Quote:








Eh, I dont dislike any of the diablo helms shown in this hread... now shako and crowns can look really fugly. It pains me a bit too much to look at my characters.




Agree, those ugly crows are the worst just a little pin over the headtop thats ugly in your face!|||Quote:








I like the helm from the character screen. The artwork in general looks a bit too "chunky" and WC3 for my taste though. ( Still, I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. )




That's the first thing that came into my mind. For instance, all those cinder blocks or stones on the decrepit building look too "clean" and don't really blend in, looks nothing like the graphics a 2012 game should be displaying. Also those fallen look like something out of a PS1 game. Overall very disappointing.

Anyway, helmet will look sweet from a bird's eye view.

No comments:

Post a Comment