Friday, April 13, 2012

Fem barb set is up - Page 2

[:1]now thats a fine looking set of armor|||Heh, the face has major changes. Compare:

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/barbarian.xml

To the new pic.

I am going to have to agree with Permamaxim on one thing. While I don't care about shoulder size that much, those "cut from a tire" pauldrons remind me a ton about Warcraft Orcs. I realize that they are trying to make Barbarians seem, well, Barbaric, but I hope that there will be more "iron fist full plate" style of armor in the later sets at least for some of the characters.|||I don't mind the design of the shoulders that badly. They're strictly OK for me.

What I like in that picture the most is the gauntlets with the reinforced metallic ridges going down the arms. Seems practical, and looks awesome. Very cool gauntlets.|||Ya i see what you mean about the design of the shoulders, they are not the best looking. But hopefully there will be some really cool ones (which i'm sure there will be) and hopefully there won't be some ridiculously huge ones like WoW that stick a foot over the characters head|||hey has anyone else noticed that the female wizard's face seems to also have change a bit also, her eyes and nose have changed, now she looks much more like the male wizard, like she is his sister.|||Comparison pic I put together for the Barbarian page in the wiki.



As Bashiok replied to FriskyDingo:

[blue]Both female and male barbarian have had pretty drastic make-overs since the original character renders back from announcement. All of the heroes from announcement have to one degree or another been gone over again since then, but I’d say the barbs are most noticeable as their actual faces were redone.[/blue]



Good or bad on the face changes? She's prettier and the scar is less obvious, but is this an improvement, or are we on some WoW path to fashion model chars and chain mail bikinis?|||Quote:








Comparison pic I put together for the Barbarian page in the wiki.



Good or bad? She's prettier and the scar is less obvious, but is this an improvement, or we're on some WoW path to fashion model chars and chain mail bikinis?




I m all for chain mail bikinis

but seriously i need at least one sexy female class in D3 it doesn't need to be fem barb though.|||Quote:








Good or bad on the face changes? She's prettier and the scar is less obvious, but is this an improvement, or are we on some WoW path to fashion model chars and chain mail bikinis?




Well, I think she should look much grittier than she does now.. but at the same time.. the old render was just bad.|||I think she looks just fine as she is. She looks feminine, but tough. Perfect.|||Well, I am 75% certain her boob size went down. So, good change.

No comments:

Post a Comment