Friday, April 13, 2012

Fem barb set is up

[:1]personally i like the look. link below.

http://twitpic.com/2vhql8|||Looks really good! Actually looks like a suit of armor, not just a metal bra and panties.|||I agree. They're doing a good job balancing the need to have her remain 'feminine' with the need to have her heavily armored and strong-looking. It seems like they've hit the right balance.|||I think the female barb looks good...|||i put this 3rd out of the 3 shown so far. thats not really a knock on it as much as i just liked the others more. not a fan of the arms but the rest is good|||Quote:








I agree. They're doing a good job balancing the need to have her remain 'feminine' with the need to have her heavily armored and strong-looking. It seems like they've hit the right balance.




They've definitely captured the essence of the 'handsome woman.' Kind of like the female dwarf in WoW, but not as stumpy.|||I wanted to say please leave WoW out of this discussion but how can you?

That shoulder armor looks the same with low level WoW characters' shoulder armor.

Awful design.

IMO ofc.|||I think the shoulders look great. I was worried they were gonna be too big and look ridiculous but i think those are big enough to look and feel like major armor a barb would have but not overpowering the other elements of the set. Overall i very much like the design and all the small details|||kinda looks like a orc from wow.....only in human form|||I think i have to clarify something here.

Shoulders' size push the limits but it's OK. It's not a problem. The problem is the design of them. It's the same awful style of crap WoW shoulders.

I could model those soulders in 5 min. I am serious.

Here's a good example

D1 - Warrior - Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment