Friday, April 13, 2012

Fem barb set is up - Page 3

[:1]Base on her set will this be the male ver |||Quote:








Base on her set will this be the male ver




It's an american barbarian isn't it?|||The only similarity between those two sets are 2 stripes of the shoulder pauldron. I am going with no.|||Quote:








Well, I am 75% certain her boob size went down. So, good change.




i take back my comment on you winning any thread you post in|||The added use of metal is a very positive move imo. Its added a lot of finer details which without had made previous imagery and models appear very old and childishly simple.

I find myself more fond of something I originally hated. But I understand that its an american game and they can americanise their games as much as they want and that's how I will accept it - an americanised barbarian, interesting. The detail in the shin/boots is very good, the gauntlets are over the top and I hate any worn faces.

7/10 |||Quote:








Well, I am 75% certain her boob size went down. So, good change.




I don't understand the words coming out of your mouth.|||Quote:




i take back my comment on you winning any thread you post in




no backsies, tee hee!


Quote:




I don't understand the words coming out of your mouth




Just concentrate on the word "boob," then.|||I think the less manly she looks, the better. I think it's a vast improvement. I am still 100% sure that the rarest gender/class combo is going to be the female barbarian. Nobody wants to play as a beefy biker chick (nothing against beefy biker chicks, in case you happen to be one).|||I like the current look. Femininity does not equal weakness. The female barb certainly does not look weak to me.

Blizz has done a great job here.|||Quote:








I like the current look. Femininity does not equal weakness. The female barb certainly does not look weak to me.

Blizz has done a great job here.




I always get scared every time I think about past relationships, knowing how much power those women had over me. Imagine how much power they'd have over much more mindless creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment