Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which 7 Skills you will use ?

[:1]I want to know wich 7 Barbarian skills you gonna use =)

This is only temporary to beta ^^

Cleave

HotA <- my must-have

Leap Attack

Battle Rage

Whirlwind

Call of the Ancients

Wrath of the Beserker

and believe you that Battle Rage and Wrath of the Berserker will be able to use the same time?

Sorry for my bad English :P

Greetings from Germany|||Hey great topic!

I'm planning on having multiple Barbs so here's are a couple of basic archetypal builds I've been sorta thinking about.

Speed Build/Berserker:

Rampage

Ignore Pain

Frenzy

Leap Attack/Sprint (not sure which, hafta see a bit more)

Battle Rage

Furious Charge

Wrath of the Berserker

"Hulk-Like" Build/Juggernaut

Cleave

Ground Stomp

War Cry

Leap Attack

Battle Rage

Seismic Slam

Earthquake

I can think of lots of others too though. But we gotta think about something for the next 9 to 18 months lol :P|||I want to play a double wielder first, but I'm not sure if hammer of the ancients is usefull with that kind of character I guess the +% damage is just for one weapon. But that is my favorite skill so far.|||I would use a second H in wHich for starters.|||hmm, wow thanks for this important info|||I don't know. How many builds will actuallt use all 7 skills? Many for sure but, I imagine that we are gonna see more specialized builds with 4-6 skills, but maxed out.

what do you think?|||i like pvp so ill prolly have quite a few of each char because the devs said that every build wont be perfect or every build has its weakness, if i remember correctly...so ill have a enough builds to cover all the bases for pvp then ill move on to pvm :P

pvp: ignore pain, weapon throw, frenzy, leap attack, ancient spear, war cry, and lastly wotb or battle rage idk till i see in game

pve: pretty much every other skill ill use some time when i keep rerolling diff builds|||Player vs. Environment: Furious Charge, Hammer of the Ancients, Leap Attack, Seismic Slam, Whirlwind and Wrath of the Berserker.

Player vs. Player: Call of the Ancients, Leap Attack, Sprint, Ancient Spear, Seismic Slam, Furious Charge and Ignore Pain.|||Haven't given this enough thought to post something good, and i won't 'cause i'm tired but i am gonna post which barb skills are musts.

Seismic Slam (Obvious)

Leap Attack (Boom schakalaka.)

Hammer of The Ancients (Kablam!)

Furious Charge (Svosch.)

Whirlwind (Nostalgia)

and blah blah blah, no one cares about me just typing in my favourite skills so far.|||Double Strike

Slashing Strike

Frenzy

Berserker State

Onslaught

Wrath of the Berserker

Battle Cry

He's gonna be intense

No comments:

Post a Comment