Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which 7 Skills you will use ? - Page 2

[:1]I'd like a build that's viable in both PvE and PvP. Remains to be seen if that's even possible.

Personally, I'm drawn to a quasi-"Hulk" build:

Cleave

Frenzy

Hammer of the Ancients

Leap Attack

Ancient Spear

Furious Charge

Earthquake

Then I would invest heavily in traits like Toughness, Legendary Might, Iron Skin, Cruelty, and The Wall.

I don't know, though. There are other skills I'd really want to add. 7 slots are too few. :P|||About three weeks ago, I made a quick list based off of the wiki info...

1. Call of the Ancients

2. Earthquake

3. Wrath of the Berserker

4. Rend

5. Hammer of the Ancients

6. Frenzy

7. Revenge

However, I did not factor traits or runes into the build, and this was before we learned about the CD's on the tier 7 skills; I can't see having 3 of my seven available skills used every 2 minutes.

So many variables...will taking say, Ground Stomp or Seismic Slam be a viable Hell option? If the baseline damage is just too low, then what?

I'll probably rework that list a ton...I think now I want Cleave over Revenge, and I may drop Frenzy for a movement skill, which this build lacks, probably Leap. Rend doesn't show on anyone's list...I think it will be a key boss fight skill, since I expect there will be a lot of movement and you'll want to have some damage happening while you are avoiding hits. If we will be as powerful as expected we won't need it for normal mobs, but that first go round, or untwinked builds, might need it as well...it just depends on whether Rend would speed up the killing over another attack in the timespan.|||haven't really put any thoughts into it. I feel that I cannot make a solid decision until I know exactly all the runes that goes with the specific skills.

but with that being said, I am most likely just going to use just one tier 7 skill because of the long cooldown and larger resource. it is unwise to spam all tier 7 skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment