Monday, April 16, 2012

Who else is rolling barb as first char? - Page 2

Count me in as well. Barb is my favorite char and certainly deserves charge skill more than paladin.|||<--------------------|||Quote:








I am definetly. My favorite character in D2. Gonna play HC, will love putting every stat point in vitality, socketing gear for max resist and making to Hell difficulty first try




If they implement HC it's certanly optimistic of you to going that route in a game you don't know much about.

- D.J.|||I wanted a Conan-esque barbarian, not some old grandpa! That said, I'm gonna go with a Blizzard sorc and mf Mephisto a thousand times.|||Quote:








I wanted a Conan-esque barbarian, not some old grandpa! That said, I'm gonna go with a Blizzard sorc and mf Mephisto a thousand times.




If there are Sorcs, and if they have Blizzard and if there is Mephisto and if there is MF you mean.

Anyway I reckon the Barbarian looks fantastic, much better than the archetype Conan-esque.|||Anyone else noticed the charge-visuals and most other effects look so incredibly over the top (including the shaking of the screen) compared to the current whirlwind effect?

Not that it's much of a problem, hell because of the charge graphic alone I'll probably keep myself busy with a barb from the start (if any other class cannot convince me, I love the shiny brutal sound-barrier breaking impact graphics *breathe*).|||Sorcerer or female druid ftw|||I hope there will be a sorceress or some sort of a mage.

The sorceress is my preferred character...... if there wont be any, well I would like to play a ranger.....ess! :P|||Playing a barb. This much is certain. The other classes do not even factor into the equation. I've always been a melee class player.|||Of course im rollin a barb... SMASH SMASH SMASH

No comments:

Post a Comment