Monday, April 16, 2012

Who else is rolling barb as first char? - Page 3

Ha, no one knows all the classes yet, but I know I wont be playing Barb first. I did like the barb in D2, but only when I had good gear to equip him. For my first character, I'll be sticking to a ranged guy, hopefully a pure caster if its introduced. If not, a ranged warrior or the witch doctor.|||i think ill wait to see the other classes but for the moment its the barb for sure i'll go to the top with each char anyway im so excited to know when the released date is|||There is a good change that I will start out as a barb, depends on other classes though.|||Fighter was my first class in Diablo. Barbarian was my first class in Diablo 2.

Barbarian will more likely than not be my first char in Diablo 3 I just love that class - although I'm a little disappointed with the fireworks/earthquake graphics and sound effects in the teaser - I would love to hear axes cleaving meat and see blood spurting instead, hehe.|||Until now I allways started with a melee/fighter character but if as it seems so many people start with a barb and assuming bnet playing is similar to the current play. Probably the gear of that char will be the most expensive (high demand) so it will be a good idea to start with another one I also like the style of a ranger/amazon/druid.|||i will be picking Barb as my first character in D3 regardless of the classes coming into the game :P i just can't let go of the class i like most

and i can always try out the other classes after i have decently high leveled Barb haha.|||Certainly high on my list.

He looks like fun and the extra health etc - especially if they keep the shouts - will be handy in this new and shiney game. |||Quote:








I am definetly. My favorite character in D2. Gonna play HC, will love putting every stat point in vitality, socketing gear for max resist and making to Hell difficulty first try




I'm right there with you man, untwinked getting to hell with **** gear and then having epic battle with

undead extra fast mana burn lightning enchanted cold enchanted fire resistant poison resistant aura enchanted spectral hit

Cold Immune, Poison immune, Physical Immune, Lightning Immune



.....Godly Act 1 unique =)|||I'm not, most likely. I never was a fan of Barbarian to begin with, though. I'll probably start with either a Paladin or a Sorc, depending on which is brought back, if either. If not, don't ask me.|||I�ll try the Thief build. That is, if they listen to me and implement it.

No comments:

Post a Comment