Monday, April 16, 2012

Who else is rolling barb as first char?

I am definetly. My favorite character in D2. Gonna play HC, will love putting every stat point in vitality, socketing gear for max resist and making to Hell difficulty first try |||Well Barbarian is my favorite class in d2 so there is a possibility though I will be itching to try out the other classes as well and may try out a more unique one as my first. In the end I'll probably love the Barbarian the most once again.|||Probably not, I'll be courious to try out a new class. Won't be surprised to see a shortage of barbarians and any other "unchanged" classes the first few weeks overall.|||I think the barb would be the easiest class to play with. So a lot of peaople probably will pick it as their first char? And cleave/charge combo looks quite interesting.|||The Barbarian looks really fun to play, but I've always liked casters. I don't really like how the witch doctor looks though, so unless there comes a more "pure" caster like a Mage/Sorceress type, I'll probably go for the Barbarian.|||This I don't know, as I still have to see 3 new classes. Out of the 2 we have now I do think so.

But I have no idea of how I'm going to play it.

If I look at the OP's bit: you seem pretty sure of many things staying the same btw.


Quote:








Gonna play HC




HC is still uncertain


Quote:








will love putting every stat point in vitality




The way stats are handled, and how they are named + what effect putting points in them will have are all uncertain.


Quote:








socketing gear




I do hope we can socket our gear with something like the larzuk quest, but I don't know if it is possible.


Quote:








for max resist




do the resistances still work in the same way? can you get "max resist"?


Quote:








and making to Hell difficulty first try




Has there been a confirmation that they willl have 3 modes of play again? Or will they just let the game get more hard as you go along. I would like to not play through the game 3 times, but have 1 story that is 3 times as long personally.|||heck after seeing that vid

I figured EVERYONE would play a barb =P

or at least try one out, especially since they've stolen the pally's charge =P|||I'll await all classes before deciding which one to start with, but the Barbarian surely makes a good chance That Seismic Wave looks so cool...|||I am gonna roll a barbarian, that much is clear.|||Me too. IMO the new barb looks even better than the old one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment