Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Frenzy Barb - which merc and which equip?

[:1]Hi

i am doing a frenzy barbarian at the moment and i am lvl 90 now.

My equipment will be like that:

Arreats, draculs gasp, gore rider, verdungos, highlords wrath, 2x bul kathos, fortitude

I am not quite sure about my weapons and about the equip of my merc.

So i would say the best merc for me is that one with the might aura, but i think that my barb will equip last wish and so both auras wont stack or?

which auras do the other mercs have?

Which both weapons would you wear with your barb ( my favourites at the moment: doom and last wish )

And how should i equip the merc? I prefer beast for my merc, so i have fana, might and holy freeze aura|||This is a Diablo 3 forum. I suggest you take your query here:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=16|||oh sorry and thx for the link

No comments:

Post a Comment