Monday, April 16, 2012

Who else is rolling barb as first char? - Page 13

Sorry, for me it's gonna be the ranged physical class we haven't seen yet. If there isn't one, I guess the closest thing for me would be a Wizard.

I love me some ranged DPS.|||definitely going barb. its going to always be my main.|||i think i�ll try and make a melee wizard +spells like stoneskin. frostshield and explode + hydras to control the battlefield. Sounds quite fun... a barb will probably be second character.|||Not sure if I've posted in this thread or not but I'm making a barbarian for my first d3 character. He was my favorite in D2 and LOD and from the looks of things blizzard is bringing him back with a vengeance. He looks freaking awesome. I'm so excited to play him.|||My fav class was the pally. I love the maylee stuff. Hopefully the next class will be similar. The barb's combat style was a bit brut and rough around the edges...the way a barbarian should be. Love the character but I had more fun playing the pally. I may roll a monk if the next class is a wuss. Although I could never see myself praying to a 1000 gods. I barely go to church. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment