Monday, April 16, 2012

Ugly-*** helmet, change it - Page 5

True, that helmet is not the finest we have seen.

I think that something important is that the looks of the helmets are as epic as its magical powers!

I remember using Shako, the uglyest piece of fabric arround but one of the most used. It should have been like the arreat helmet but only gold glowing jajaja, just a little more powerfull and aligned with its power.

The final character shouldnt end up with its begining equipment looks just pumpped up.

Blizzard already mentioned in theyr first gameplay vid they had a wast selection of items. Plus some kind of costumisation mode (Why not with the horadric cube) and we can probably work on some items by ourselfs, just choose wich one we like and make it a legend.|||I don't like that helmet, very very ugly !|||I'm not a big fan of it, but I don't dislike it either. As long as we can change the helm then I'm alright with it.|||That helmet does remind me too of a goat man. I like it and I know there is going to be plenty of different styles to choose from.

I can not wait to play this game. I want to take a week off.|||Aren't we missing the point of the original function of a barbarian's headgear. It is supposed to scare off foes. The uglier the better. I just wish they didn't make it 'looks' only but give it an actual (Barbonly) small fearaura to scare of the little fey after reaching level X or so. It would be functional all of a sudden than

The scarier one looks would be equal to the bigger foes one would scare off.|||I agree that the characters do look chunky, Titan Quest is pretier and that's 4 years old i think. I find it very dissapointing that the starcraft models are less chunky , after all i'd agree if the monsters would look a bit mre chunky but the classes wouls look polished. Also the starcraft machinima (in-game cutscenes) looks way better, so that's either a sign that maybe after everything was ready they polished the graphics in sc2 and are going to do that in D3 , or the sc2 team is just better then the D3 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment