Thursday, April 12, 2012

Throw Barbs?

[:1]After playing throw barbs in D2 I was looking forward to playing them in D3. I'm not completely familiar with D3 yet but so far I don't see anything about it. Has anyone come across some info - will there be throw barbs or not?|||I don't think there are any weapon in the throwing category this time around. There are skills like weapon throw and ancient spear, but those can be done with your melee weapons.|||Ranged barbarians are gone. We'll get death grip though.|||I think there�s a spear ability, which pulls the enemy close to him, but I am not sure he�ll have any abilities besides that|||Hmm... I know the Barbarian has Throw Weapon. That is the only pure range attack that he has, but he also has Seismic Slam(Ground based, cone shape, AoE skill), which seems to have decent range.|||I fear throwing a barbarian would only anger him. It's not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment