Thursday, April 12, 2012

Whirlwind Rune Effects Video - Page 2

[:1]Although these are really neat, (I love the sound differences especially) I don't know they will properly balance the Golden Rune affect. I had a lot of ideas brewing for the whirlwind rune effects and I was really hoping one would be a whirlwind of shields. Reflecting ranged and blocking all close combat to push into the heart of a cluster of enemies. Oh well, these choices were made for good reason|||The indigo rune is rather neat and it gives the skill even more area of effect damage.|||Golden could be really good if it reduces the cost enough to make WW spammable like D2 style.|||My only request is that they add in a visual increase with each skill rune rank, such as having even more fire with each rank of Crimson you put into WW. To me the little things like that make the whole experience that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment