Thursday, April 12, 2012

Taunt for pvp?? - Page 2

[:1]I think i agree with Oshi on this one. With Leap Attack, Sprint, Ancient Spear and a well applied Seismic Slam i would imagine adding Taunt would probably be a bit much. He would be too difficult to get away from and although i'm sure the combination of cooldowns and resource costs for these abilitities could be manipulated in such a way as to make it workable, it would probably vary to much from single player for them to implement it.

oh and Weapon Throw .|||Well I for 1 would think it could work I mean you only get 7 active skills and if you picked Leap attack, Ancient spear and Taunt on a build that would only allow 4 other active skills maybe hurting your ability to deal dmg in pve thus slower gameplay = slow to gear up chars.

Also Blizzard is setting the pvp and pve systems up as different systems pvp skills and pve skills will probly be on different cool downs and cost different amounts of fury.Correct me if I am wrong but didnt they cut the stun durations for pvp in half?

I think the duration of a taunt would most probly be like 2-4 sec and not 10-15 sec and it would be on a long cool down and or cost tons of fury.

I could see me using this skill to stop a player from getting a healthglobe and allowing my teammates time to grab it really making them mad lol.|||I really hate any loss of control of you character. But I'm afraid taunt and horrify and similar skills will be implemented in pvp. Blizzard also announced though that every character will have a skill to break out of loss of control. For a barbarian it was ignore pain if I'm correct. With counters for those it could make things very interesting.|||If they vote against hard CC's, taunt could simply reduce the damage the target does to the Barbarian's team mates by a large amount. Horrify could have the opposite effect, where the target does reduced damage to the Witch Doctor himself for a duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment