Thursday, April 12, 2012

Barbarian trailer

[:1]http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cona...ilers/11137356

It's a little off-topic but "this summer, enter the world... of barbarian".

"I live, I love, I slay" - mwhahaha, pretty epic.|||Been waiting for this movie. Hopes it lives up to its predecessor. No Arnold cameo sadly...|||I'm really looking forward to this movie as well. As a fan of the Actual Conan (Howards stories) rather than Arnold Conan (2 really horrible movies), Momoa is much closer to Howard's physical ideal than Schwarzenegger was. He also doesn't have a ridiculous speech impediment...er, i mean accent. The line at the end of the trailer is also almost a direct quote from "Queen of the Black Coast" (1934); "I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."|||I hope they treat the source material with the respect it deserves. I've still never read anything as visceral and vaguely disturbing as the Conan books. Looking forward to the movie, though. They'll hear my "lamentations" if they f this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment