Monday, April 16, 2012

Dual-wield...MAULS!?! - Page 2

Quote:








I've been experiencing this problem as well...ELLY!!!!!!!! *in a mighty Lion-O voice*





Quote:








Also, everytime I vote on a poll the forums drop me into a random D2 off-topic thread while displaying the poll results...wtf?




It's a known bug that is present already for quite a while. Had something to do with updating the system IIRC.

Just remember to post before you vote.



dual wielding mauls is over the top. However, there should be some 2 handed weapons that can be used with one hand. smaller spears forinstance, or the smaller axes.|||Reminds me of the first time I played D2, hoping I could use 2x Mauls.

I agree with NASE on his last paragraph, especially with the thought of shield-wielding with a pike. Give me a horse and I'll go jousting!|||What bugged me in D2 was that the barbarian didn't have a 2H mastery, whats up with that?|||Actually, you CAN dual wield pole arms in Diablo 3! If you watch the Blizzcon B roll, you can see a barbarian using a polearm and an axe at the same time.|||I just say sweet to dual wield all two handers.

I want to use 2 big axes.|||A giant axe in each hand just looks more epic, man.

Although, I don't imagine how someone would hold a maul with one hand... just the positioning wouldn't look right.|||Golden, You can and cant hold a mual one handed in real life. But then again nothing in diablo or most video games dealing with medevil weapons. Hold any truth other then theyre names.

So again DUAL WEILD MUAL EPIC CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!11111111!|||Voted heck yes but would like to see a balanced barb that would lose attack speed.|||Quote:








I just say sweet to dual wield all two handers.

I want to use 2 big axes.




Yes, I can't wait to dual-weild two bows!

I think I'll name him Goro.|||Quote:








are you talking about something similar to titans grip? That was kinda a epic fail b/c you auto attack slow as hell. You could already DW 2h swords in d2 so im sure a barb can DW any weapon in d3. a 1h dagger and a big 2h mace if you pleased. Though on a realistic side, I dont see how a barb would DW a 2h mace the size of the skeleton kings. Maybe some 2h weps will be 1h wieldable... Wont matter much though my future paladin is gunna smite the hell outa a slow clumsy barb, regardless how slow of weapons it choses.




i�m ALL in for the pallas...but barbarians are the second coolest class...it�s not a winky wonky as the casters with thier ***-like coward magic...not saying d3 effects are ***...BLIZZARD...i hope what you meant by "the barbarian will be the only returning class in the game" is that he is the same dude as in d2...but i still wish the pladin to be black(male version)...and this can be accomplsihed by letting you play his hidden son which was not spoken of in diablo II...does any1 think this is a good idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment