Friday, April 13, 2012

The Male Barb gear preview is here...

[:1]The new look is here:

http://twitpic.com/2z1sn9



I truly like the helmet, what do you guys think?|||I think that's the best so far along with the female Wizard set.|||I was just going to make a topic about it since it didn't appear on the front page yet .. I'm rolling a Barb first just to see him running around in this awesome armor ... pretty damn cool ... by far the best armor set IMO.

I specially love the white fur on the inside of the shoulder bad (neat touch) and i also like the helmet .. epic square-tipped horns are epic XD|||for a low level set it look barbaric enough to be believable. I still hope to see a much much more armored look later in the game.|||The Armor looks fine but the helm looks ridiculous to me. It might look better in game but looking at the close up, the horns needs to be scaled down in my opinion.|||Quote:








for a low level set it look barbaric enough to be believable. I still hope to see a much much more armored look later in the game.




I understand .. there is one concept art that shows the Barb wearing lots of armor on his lower half (including awesome fanged-shoes) .. here ---> http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/_imag...s107-hires.jpg .. you can find it on the main site .. now combine that armor with some armor on his upper body and a helm and he will look like an iron-clad demon-crushing man-tank XD|||Great find knight_wolf it comes alot closer to what i want to see later in the game

No comments:

Post a Comment