Thursday, April 12, 2012

Duel wield or Two-handers? - Page 4

[:1]I favor the two hander!|||I plan to use dual wield in pve and two handers in pvp to make every hit big as possible! Maybe even shield + one hander in pvp to maximize survivability because we probably get crowd controlled all day.|||titans grip.|||Kind of weird there is now no 2-hander love for passives (yet I hope)...

There were at least a couple before the blizzard 'mix up'.

If you can switch out skills and passives on the fly (or at least in town), may as well use a mix of both depending on the area/boss? (maybe their intention?)|||Look at my avatar.

That's right: 2handed Swords + Wrath of the Berserker

I find it a bit alarming that we haven't seen 2handed swords in the game yet, only 2handed Hammers.|||For me it's simple. I prefer power over speed. I want big ommph.

In WoW, rapidly building consecutive attacks are core when it comes to raiding. D3 will probably have lot's of weak enemies, where single powerful strikes will be more effective. Then again, at higher difficulties increased HP may make dual-weilding effective again.

Anyways, I want to smash faces with a big hammer, and damn the consequences.|||Quote:








I find it a bit alarming that we haven't seen 2handed swords in the game yet, only 2handed Hammers.




In this video there's a female barb wielding a two-handed sword at 4:52 and a male barb using a two-handed axe at 6:15.|||I will be using... One handed/Shield, which was what I used in D2.|||definately 2 handers i believe since they are pretty obsolete in d2 i think blizzard wants to change that|||Quote:








Anyways, I want to smash faces with a big hammer, and damn the consequences.




I have to agree. I don't want to have to hit things twice is basically what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment