Thursday, April 12, 2012

Your Feelings on Barbarians using shields. - Page 7

[:1]I will most definitely be looking for a viable sword n board build first, 2 hander second, dual wielding third.|||2 hands would be cool, with huge damage and less tanking|||In my opinion there shouldn't be any disadvantages if you like playing with 1h+shield (its common sense that you do less damage compared to dw/2h).

Barb is the master of weapons and shields can be used as weapons just as 1h or 2h weapons but thats just my opinion|||Yes. I will play with shield only |||Hmm I want to roll with a massive 2 handed axe and start chopping some monster scum and send them back to hell ! |||Shields? Yes please!|||As I see the five classes, the Barbarian is the only traditional heavy armor wearing class (though I assume that as always in Diablo, unlike WoW, any class will be able to wear any armor). In D2 the Barb was offensive melee and the Pally was defensive melee. Given the lack of an obviously defensive melee character, it seems logical that the Barb would be able to use a shield and fill some of that niche.|||If Barbs aren't geared towards using shields, then we've got 5 characters none of whom are made to use sword & shield.|||He could use shields in d2, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment