Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Confused Turtle

[:1]I don't know if you guys heard of the Confused Turtle style before.

Maybe it's common, but I first heard it while playing Demon's Souls and lurking a community forum.

It means equipping a shield in each hand.

Thinking about it, It seems like it could totally work in the game.

You could be a high-def battering ram with skills according to it (Shield bash,Ram, Plow, etc....)

I'm imagining it and it's GLORIOUS! AFAIK no game has ever tried to make this stile of play viable.

What do you think? I'd totally play a turtlebarb|||I would definatly welcome a high-tier item set of warblades that have defensive properties, but leave them crazy impractical weapons to the anime series they belong in.|||I'd have to agree with Sueco|||Well, I was talking about using 2 shields and bashing enemies with them.|||Interesting... I think I might try it on my second barb role for fun, I would love to be a high-def battering ram, but I want that feeling of smashing and bashing with my 2 handed maul of godlyness back before I start experimenting with that kind of stuff.|||Quote:








Well, I was talking about using 2 shields and bashing enemies with them.




^ Crazy, impractical weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment